Hemp & Chamomile Tea – The Ultimate Chill Out Tea
Please note that all our teas are responsibly sourced and packaged in high quality Nylon bags in a re-sealable foil packet for freshness.
A Little bit of Info:-
• Chamomile Tea is made by infusing the dried flowers of the German or Roman Chamomile flower as they have the strongest concentrations of beneficial compounds and nutrients in comparison to other variations of Chamomile.
• The Word ‘Chamomile’ is derived from the Greek word for “Earth Apple” and in Spanish Chamomile Tea is known as Manzanilla Tea.
• Chamomile is a member of the Asteraceae Family of flowering plants.
• Carmagnola Hemp is Organic and hand harvested in the Czech Countryside
• Carmagnola Hemp has a rich green colour, zesty aroma and a light and fluffy texture which makes it perfect for combining with other ingredients
The Science Bit:
• Chamomile Tea can provide instant relief from Headaches and Migraines
• Chamomile is a strong Anti-Spasmodic and Anti- Inflammatory therefore is highly effective for the treatment of stomach and intestinal cramps, Menstrual pain, Bloating and Mood Swings.
• Regular consumption of Chamomile Tea will treat and eliminate problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Nausea, Stomach Flu and Gastroenteritis.
• Chamomile Tea helps to lower blood pressure and LDL (bad) Cholesterol levels
• Chamomile Teas organic chemicals lower blood sugar levels and regulate the amount of Insulin in the blood preventing massive spikes/ drops in blood sugar levels which helps Diabetes sufferers manage their condition.
• The Anti –Oxidant Apigenin which is present in Chamomile fights various Cancer Cells such as Cancer of the Breast, Digestive Tract, Prostate, Skin and Uterus and it helps prevent the development of Thyroid Cancer.
• The soothing nature of this warm drink helps to increase the levels of Serotonin and Melatonin which reduce stress and worry, 1-2 cups of Chamomile Tea per day can significantly reduce chronic stress.
• As Chamomile is a relaxant it is beneficial to those who suffer from:
– Generally poor sleep
– Sleep Apnoea
– Restless sleep
– Regular sleep is linked to lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s
• Carmagnola Organic Hemp is High in CBD but low in THC (so it won’t get you high and is perfectly legal)
To make a great hemp Tea simply add 3-5 gram to a cafetiere and add hot water.
Let it stand for 5-6 minutes to infuse the goodness into the water.
Add a little honey to taste or enjoy as it it.
You can add a little butter or coconut oil to help break down even more of the Cannabinoids as they are fat based and it will ensure you get the most from your hemp tea.
Our tea is quite strong so when you have used up the contents of your cafetiere simply refill it and enjoy another couple of cups.
Its great for making your own ice tea too, let it cool and keep it in the fridge for a nice treat later with ice cubes.